Learn how to measure and collect latencies of operations in a deployed application.
- Learn how to collect custom metrics from ASP.NET application using Application Insights.
- Integration testing is essential when working with external components. In this post learn how to write integration tests for Azure Table Storage.
- Azure Table Storage provides Entity Group Transactions which let's us execute operations on multiple entities atomically.
- When using Azure Table Storage, optimizing queries can be difficult due to the lack of secondary indexes. However, there are two fundamental approaches that can help solve these common problems.
- Explore Application Insights, a powerful tool within the Azure Monitor ecosystem, offering effortless inspection of your application's performance metrics. Seamlessly integrate and view Logs, Metrics, Distributed Tracing, and more to gather valuable insights and optimize your applications for peak performance.
- Learn how to enable and view logs from Cosmos DB with this step-by-step guide. Understand the process of creating a Log Analytics Workspace, configuring diagnostic settings, and accessing Cosmos-specific log tables for effective monitoring and analysis.