Learn how to measure and collect latencies of operations in a deployed application.
- Learn how to collect custom metrics from ASP.NET application using Application Insights.
- Integration testing is essential when working with external components. In this post learn how to write integration tests for Azure Table Storage.
- Azure Table Storage provides Entity Group Transactions which let's us execute operations on multiple entities atomically.
- When using Azure Table Storage, optimizing queries can be difficult due to the lack of secondary indexes. However, there are two fundamental approaches that can help solve these common problems.
- Streamline your development workflow with DevTunnel, a tool that bridges the gap between your local environment and remote resources.
- Clean Architecture, proposed by Robert C. Martin, distills various patterns like Hexagonal and Onion architecture. It revolves around Layers and the Dependency Rule, promoting robust and adaptable applications. Embrace clean and elegant software development to thrive in innovation.
- Explore Application Insights, a powerful tool within the Azure Monitor ecosystem, offering effortless inspection of your application's performance metrics. Seamlessly integrate and view Logs, Metrics, Distributed Tracing, and more to gather valuable insights and optimize your applications for peak performance.